17 February 2013

Unboxing: S.T.R.I.K.E. 7

It's a gaming keyboard from Mad Catz (Cyborg). I got this for myself on my birthday last year. Would have loved to do an unboxing video of sorts, but because I've never done an unboxing video before plus the fact that my voice sucks, I just took photos.

Initially I didn't like the 'feel' since I got so used to my mechanical keyboard, but after a while I realized that this is still better for my head shots, nut shots, and my WoW-ing.

This post is not a review, just 'unboxing photos' with some 'guests'. Enjoy :)
(warning: lots of pictures ahead)




Sniff... sniff... 



MY box.





He's gone, right?



C'mon! Let's open this!




I know he was here! I can smell him!








 









The first batch(es) that were sold had the Cyborg logo, and the ones that were made later had the Mad Catz logo instead. I'm glad I got the one with the Mad Catz logo. I was already thinking beforehand on how I could change it just in case! In case you do have that dilemma, there is a tutorial here on how you can it.








You can customize the color of the keyboard LEDs by modifying the RGB values on the V.E.N.O.M. Touchscreen.


 My S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 along with my mechanical keyboard, the Nighthawk X9 by MaxKeyboardAnd yes, those are two R.A.T.7s.


If you own a S.T.R.I.K.E 7, you might want to check these out:

Wanna buy one?

0 comments :