14 February 2013

O.M.G. Day

The day was going on as any normal day for me, until a guy rang the doorbell during odd hours (as we were not expecting any delivery or any visitors). As soon as I saw the box he had for me, all I could say was 'OMG' over and over, until the guy asked me to sign a paper as proof that I got the box he delivered. "Oh! Yes, right..." The rest of the day has been special since then, and the reason this post was a bit late, I'm sure a few of you know about it :))


Delivery Guy: "Hello. Good Evening."
Me: (immediately seeing the box) "OMG"
Delivery Guy: "I am looking for..."
Me: "OMG"
Delivery Guy: "Are you miss...?"
Me: "OMG"
Delivery Guy: "..."
Delivery Guy: "Can you sign this please?"
Me: "Oh! Yes, right..."
Me: (after signing) "OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG." 

LOL xD



I shooed the nendoroids from the top of my computer desk to make space for my flowers.

The flowers are from a friend from the Nederlands, and this was really something unexpected. And there are 18 roses. Aside from the day's occasion, I finally got to celebrate the debut I never had :D

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    I'm glad. :D