15 April 2013

Wii Remote Control Plus Tsuika Pack

I finally have all the Wiimotes I need, hopefully for a 'more complete' multi-player experience on the Wii U. I am expecting some friends to hang out this weekend, and although the Nunchuks may not be used for most of the games, I'd still like to have all four to match the existing Wiimotes, just in case (Metroid Blast!).



I got a nice deal with my most recent Wiimote purchase, the Tsuika Pack, as it was bundled with the same colored Nunchuk, and it cost me less than if I bought them separately. I got the Japanese one with "shiro" (Japanese for white) printed on the box. The Wiimote has no actual "Wii U" branding but has the features of a "Wii U Wiimote", as I described in my previous post. It also has these manuals that I can't read, and a Club Nintendo code that I can't use (it's for CN Japan).


The Wii Remote Control Plus Tsuika Pack

What really pushed me into getting this, is that aside from the Nunchuk, it also came with a Wii U Sensor Bar. I know I already have one (actually two), but there's no harm in having an extra for you-never-know! I say "Wii U Sensor Bar" because there's a slight difference from the one that came with the Wii. There are no real or major differences as far as I can tell, except for the color. The Wii Sensor Bar has a black and grey/silver color combination, while the Wii U Sensor Bar is all black. Even the LED color is the same for both.





These are my Wii and Wii U Sensor Bars. They actually work with the other console (Wii Sensor Bar on the Wii U, and the Wii U Sensor Bar on the Wii), but since both my Wii and Wii U are plugged in and set up so that I'll just turn them on, put the disc in and play, I set both sensors up, so that I don't have to switch the sensor from one console to another.

I actually have 3 Sensor Bars now. The one from the Wii, the one from the Wii U, and the one from the Tsuika Pack. May become 4 after I get my Wii Mini. O_O

0 comments :