17 March 2013

The LoudBasstard

I finally got my own loudbasstard™ today. I had to go all the way to the Innovations Fair at the Mind Museum in Taguig. I'm not sure if I was the first person there at their booth today but I definitely caught them during their setup.


The loudbasstard™ comes in different colors: Natural Basstard, Charcoal Basstard, Emerald Basstard, Whitewash Basstard, Bordeaux Basstard, Teal Basstard, Teak Basstard, and Red Basstard, which is the one I got. I've seen other color combinations here, but I'm not sure how to get them. Maybe they have been further customized by their owners. Or custom made for special events.

They also come in two sizes (as per my visit to the Innovations Fair). The smaller one is for those who like to play music on their iPods or iPhones, and the bigger version is for those who have devices like the Samsung Galaxy S3. A big device like the S3 would fit in the smaller loudbasstard™ (I tried my own Nokia Lumia 820 on it) and it still does work as intended, but it looked kinda akward.

I'll try to do a quick video of how the loudbasstard™ works, maybe later or tomorrow. For now, enjoy some unboxing photos -- not that there's a lot to unbox. The silent unboxing and quick demo video is at the bottom part of this post.











No electricity, no cords or cables, no plugs. Simple. You can visit the loudbasstard™ website for more information about the product and where to buy one. I wish I can get more of those loudbasstard™ stickers! :D

0 comments :